11.27.2008

Thankful

With all the bad stuff going on in our family right now, sometimes it can be a tad bit hard to remember to be thankful. But, I have so much to be thankful for, so in honor of Thanksgiving, here is a list of ten things that I am thankful for (in no particular order):


1. That my husband has a job that can support our family even in this rough economy

2. That I have a roof over my head

3. That God blessed us with this little cutie:

4. That I have food on my table

5.That I have friends and family who care about me

6. That my God is a God who saves

7. That I am finished with my Christmas shopping

8. That the weather is FINALLY cooling down

9. That it is the time of year where I don't seem like a huge dork for listening to Christmas music

10. Peppermint Mocha Twist from Starbucks

No comments: