I love snuggling under my duvet. Since I am allergic to down, I got a synthetic down duvet and it is just a wonderful as a down one. It's so fluffy and cozy. When I feel sick, I feel instantly better just climbing under my covers.
On Saturday, we went to a wedding. Even Dillon was invited. During the ceremony he did really well (it helped that we brought along some snacks for him). It was at a Catholic church, so it was a longer ceremony. Towards the end, Dillon got a little fidgety, so Jason took him outside. There was another little boy who during the whole ceremony was, well, to put it nicely, unruly. He kept running in and out of the church and when he was outside you could hear him yelling and screaming. I was so proud of Dillon!
I have a few things to share, but they are all too short for separate posts so here they are, all mushed together:
- Hung out with Derek and Susan all weekend.
- Had our Fantasy Football draft (here's hoping that the reigning champ - A.K.A. me - wins again.
- Tried a new Mexican restaurant (well, actually, two - but the first one was only new to me).
- Bought Dillon his first pair of "real" shoes.
- Had an awesome guest worship leader at church -Justin Fox.
Top Strange Thing:
- Had an Earthquake during church - it was as if God himself was saying "here I am." The worship leader was singing a song from God's point of view!
Top Four Sucky Things:
- It was hot! Actually, it was beyond hot - 115 degrees!
- It was so hot that on Monday the power went out - for several hours. By the time we left to come home, it was almost as hot inside as it was outside.
- Did I mention that it was hot?
- I didn't have my camera so no pictures - Boo!
Hope everyone had a happy (and cool) Labor Day!