1.09.2010

Just Call Me The Paparazzi

Ever since I got my camera last year for my birthday I have been dying to do a photo shoot with some people who are not named Dillon. Don't get me wrong...I love taking pictures of my handsome little man but he doesn't take direction well and ninety percent of the time he is striking some strange rock star pose with his tongue sticking out. I wanted real, bonafide, Guinea pigs subjects.

As one of David and Kara wedding or shower presents, I'm going to make their guest sign in book. I wanted it to be full of pictures of the lovebirds, so I told them that I was going to take a few pictures of them. Little did they know that a few would be somewhere in the neighborhood of four hundred pictures. They were my willing subjects as I dragged them around Bishop during our Thanksgiving trip. Four locations and some pictures taken in the middle of a few streets.

I am absolutely thrilled with how they turned out. Jason was joking that I should charge them for the pictures. So, here are a few... and don't worry - I won't post ALL four hundred. Just some of my favorites.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Wow- they turned out great!!!!

lindsey said...

great pictures! thanks for grabbing my button!