7.16.2007

August 20th

I am counting down the days until August 20th. It is a day that I have been waiting for, for almost four years. Four long years. That is the day that my kitchen remodel will start! My cabinets are being built and I am beyond excited!
Everything is coming together... We've chosen the tile and the paint colors. I picked out my chandelier. Now the only problem I am having is finding a new table. All the ones that I am drawn to are way too big. I guess that I will just have to wait until the kitchen is finished and then I can really see how much space we have - It's kind of hard to visualize it... I've been putting duct tape on the floor trying to outline where the new cabinets will go - and yesterday I actually drew the outline on the floor with a sharpie. I'm so impatient!!

No comments: