6.10.2007

Up, Up and Away!

The first weekend of the month (yes, I know I'm a little behind, but I've been busy), Jason, his brother, Derek, and my sister-in-law, Susan and I went to the Temecula Valley Balloon and Wine Festival. We had such a great time. I was amazed at just how big the hot air balloons were - they were bigger than I ever imagined them to be. We got to sample wines from several local wineries and I found a new champagne that I love - it's an almond champagne... yummy. The festival was Friday - Saturday, but we only went for two days. We stayed at a brand new Marriot and the room was so nice. On Saturday night, Susan & I went to see the balloons all lit up and set to music (the boys stayed in the room to watch the Ducks game) and then on Sunday morning, we got to go up in a hot air balloon. Too bad we only got to go up about 50 feet, but now we have decided that we want to do the real deal. It was lots of fun and I can't wait until we can go back next year! Hopefully, it won't be so hot!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like tons of fun...

Jeannett said...

Ohhh, how fun! I think I'm going to have to get Andy to take me next year!