6.28.2007

Room With A View

My kitchen is sporting a brand new bay window. Jason and a friend from his work removed the door in the kitchen (that we literally only used like three times since we've moved in) and put in the window. It is so strange to look in the kitchen and see the window there. I can't tell you just how many times I have had to stop and do a double take. It's really exciting to see things finally starting to take place in the ugly old kitchen (after four whole years of saying that something was going to).

In other kitchen news, the plumbers are here today working on moving the washer and dryer to my new laundry room (a.k.a. the garage). They said it should take them two days to finish. Fun stuff!! It will be so nice to have them out of the kitchen - but at the same time, I think a tiny (and by tiny I mean teeny tiny) part of me will miss them being inside.


and some pictures of what the plumbers have been up to this morning:



(wow... there are holes in walls all over my house)

No comments: