1.23.2009

Walkin' In The Rain

Poor Dillon has been sick with croup this week and has been cooped up in the house. It has also been raining for a few days and we were both going stir-crazy with cabin fever, so I bundled him up and put on our rain gear and we went for a walk in the neighborhood. Thankfully, it wasn't raining. Dillon had so much fun looking at (and stomping on) snails and worms. The poor snails didn't know what hit them. He loved walking on the curbs, running in the grass, collecting leafs and I loved watching him. He is so full of awe for the things God has created. I absoultly love that about his little heart.
our rain shoes

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Poor baby- hope he feels better soon. That's so hard being cooped up.
Wish I could be in flip-flops!

Rachel Slagle said...

i am always in flip flops - rain, shine, snow :) (well, only in small amounts of snow - i guess that if i lived in your neck of the woods i would have to force my feet into shoes haha)