1.16.2009

Favorite Food Friday

I love cooking and trying new recipes. But I also LOVE tried and true recipes. So I came up with and starting today will be having Favorite Food Fridays. Each Friday I will be posting a recipe that I make again and again. Some will be my own recipes, some will be ones that I have adapted to my liking and others will be recipes from other sources. If it is a recipe from another person, I will let you know where the recipe came from.

Feel free to grab the Favorite Food Friday banner and play along. If you play along and post a recipe on your blog I ask that 1. you link back to my blog and 2. that you leave a comment on my blog letting me know that you are playing along and provide a direct link to the recipe. This way, I (and my readers) can check out your yummiest recipes.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oh fun... i like new recipes and especially recipes that are tried and true. can't wait to see some of your favorites.