11.26.2007

Budding Artist

The other day, as I was getting ready to go to my mom's for Thanksgiving, Dillon grabbed a pen and wandered away. The next thing I know, I'm hearing the telltale noise of the pen scratching against the wall. I call Dillon and he comes down the hall and looks at me. "Dillon, are you drawing on Mommy's wall" Nodding his little head, he replies "uh-huh." I ask him to show me where he drew on the wall and he bolts off - pen in hand - and before I can get there, he's drawing on the wall again - well, actually, it was the linen closet door. I took the pen and explained that we don't draw on the wall and he just cried and cried. I felt so sad that I had to stop him from drawing on my wall! When Jason came home I told Dillon to show Daddy where he drew on Mommy's wall. He looked at Jason with the biggest smile and took off running towards his work of art. Now I am stuck with the task of trying to remove his masterpiece... I've tried a Magic Eraser, Clorox Wipes and 409 and it's not budging - any ideas?


No comments: