2.23.2008

Seven Fun Facts

This was going around awhile ago on the other blogs I read and I considered myself tagged. So, here you go - Here is a list of seven things you might not know about me... and if you haven't already done this and want to do it, then consider yourself tagged, too...

1. I love Crate & Barrel. It is one of my very favorite places to spend my money. In fact, I love it so much that I keep an ongoing gift registry. I know what you're thinking: What a weirdo. But, it's perfect for Jason (or anyone else who has the need) to shop for me and I am usually the one shopping off of it anyway. I love the fact that I've already chosen what I would like to have and then I can shop off my list because even with my list in hand I can spend over an hour browsing and eventually picking out what I want.

2. For a period of over a year (probably closer to two years) I only bought my clothes at the Gap. Crazy, I know.

3. I never considered myself artistic and always used to joke that I could only draw stick figures. But, in college, I took require set painting class and my final required a huge painting. And I discovered that if I set my mind on it, I could actually accomplish it.

not totally great - but much better than I ever thought possible

So, when I wanted to have jungle animals painted on Dillon's wall for his nursery - and not wanting to shell out big buck for a professional - I said to myself, "self, you can do this" and do it I did - and seven months huge... err... I mean pregnant at that. I get filled with pride now that Dillon is noticing his surroundings and makes monkey noises at the monkey on his wall or says "chomp, chomp" at the alligator.

4. Ghosts fascinate me. I love to watch Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State and A Haunting, just to name a few. When I was younger I was always checking out books from the library on ghosts and would spend hours reading them. I'm not sure that I would ever want to come face to face with a ghost - I think that it would be totally freaky!

5. I am a Target snob. I love that store. I could never live somewhere where there was not a Target nearby. I shop there at least once a week. I cringe when I have to go to Wal-mart - I hate it there. I am so happy that there are three Targets that are a ten minute or less drive away.

6. I'm not much of a drinker and don't like beer. So, on the occasion that I do drink, I usually have a glass of wine or shots of Patron Silver or Jameson.

7. I always return my shopping cart to either the front of the store or to a cart coral. I usually park near a cart return spot. I get so annoyed when I see shopping carts left where ever - especially when someone only has to take a few extra steps to put it back.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You are definitely artistic - my drawings could never look that good :o)

I am laughing at your list because I am a total Target snob as well. I will drive the extra minutes to Target rather than go to Walmart. I haven't stepped foot in Walmart is 15 months! I was jumping for joy the day Target opened in our town! I am from MN, home base of Target so I was spoiled before moving West!

I also return my shopping carts - always! I usually park next to the cart corral as well. Too funny!

Thanks for sharing!