4.04.2008

Four

Since today is 4/4, I have decided to jump on the four bandwagon.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Photographer
2. Library page
3. Secretary
4. Mommy

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Princess Bride
2. Ella Enchanted
3. Ghostbusters
4. Finding Neverland

Four places I've lived:
1. La Mirada
2. La Habra (in an apartment)
3. Cypress
4. La Habra (in a house)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Ghost Hunters
2. Ace of Cakes
3. Lost
4. Smallville

Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii - Maui and Kauai
2. Disney World
3. New York
4. Las Vegas

Four favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Ice Cream
3. Round Chicken Nuggets from McDonalds
4. Lobster

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Manhattan
2. Hawaii
3. Manhattan
4. Somewhere with Jason and Dillon

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Scrapbook getaway in Palm Springs
2. Dillon's Pirate Party
3. Going away to my mom's at some point in time
4. New episodes of the shows I watch that were screwed up by the writers strike

Four places I love to shop:
1. Target
2. Crate & Barrel
3. Michael's
4. Bath and Body Works

Tag! You're It!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

This was fun! A neat way to get to know you better! I love the show ace of cakes too - they are amazing!!

Of course Target is a favorite place to shop - who doesn't love Target.