3.04.2009

Chuck E.

This afternoon Jason and I took Dillon to Chuck E. Cheese's for the first time. He seemed to like it OK, but there really wasn't much for him to do. Most of the games we geared at older kids. There were a few little rides, but he would try to hop off in the middle of a ride. And there was a climbing tube thing that he was just a tad too short for... and he ended up getting stuck and I had to climb in after him. Yeah, that was really fun.

While we were there I said to Jason: Is it just me or was this place a whole lot more fun when we were kids or is it that it was more fun because we were kids? I remember them having ball pits and shadow box rooms and way more stuff than they do now.

And the food was expensive... and not that great - hardly any cheese or toppings on the pizza (but I did like the salad bar). Dillon is already asking to go back, but saying he doesn't want to get any pizza next time.


No comments: