9.13.2008

Happy Birthday David

Thursday was my brothers birthday and we had him over tonight to celebrate his special day. Since the Slagle household is David and Kara's favorite "restaurant", we cooked for them. Barbecued steak with Chimichurri sauce, oven fries and salad was on the menu. And what birthday would be complete without a (as Dillon would call it) "happy birthday cake." David requested an ice cream cake with rocky road ice cream. So, being the nice sister that I am, I happily made him one. I have to admit that it wasn't the best looking cake I have ever made, but it was sure yummy!





2 comments:

Cheri said...

Can I be adopted into your family- I'd love to come to your house for your cooking!!!
Can you post your recipe for the sauce?
The cake looks delicious!

Kristen said...

the cake looks great. obviously dillion liked it :o)