4.22.2009

La Habra Children's Museum

Our city has a children's museum that I have been wanting to take Dillon to. It is small and totally quaint. It has been around for over thirty years and I remember going there when I was a kid. I took Dillon and Jordan there today, even though I thought that she might be a bit too old and that he might be a tad too young. But I was wrong and they both had a good time. Like I said, it's small, so I thought that it would only take us an hour or less at the museum - I was wrong - we were there for close to two hours.

They had a play area, a dress up area complete with a stage, a "dinosaur" excavation area, a carousel and many more things. Since today is also Earth day the had a craft area where the kids were able to paint flower pots and plant a flower in it. Dillon loved painting his and Jordan's turned out great.

We had a fun day and I will definitely take Dillon back.

No comments: