7.15.2009

What Bears Eat

(this picture has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with this post, but it was cute and what's a post without a picture? It's from his three year old check up... he wore the gown for about as long as it took me to take the picture. If you're wondering why it is just getting posted it's because I just came across it in my phone)

The other day while Dillon and I were in the car he asked me what bears eat and the following conversation ensued...

Dillon: Mommy, do bears eat candy?

Me: Probably they would if they were hungry.


D: Do bears eat honey?


M: Sure.


D: Do bears eat cats?


M: Ummm... yeah, probably not. I really don't think bears eat cats.


D: Oh.


A little while later he was singing a song from the TV show "Yo Gabba Gabba" with the words "There's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy." He then started singing "There's bacon in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy." Then he says: Mommy, a bear would sing (and then he starts singing in a deep bear-ish voice) "There's a cat in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy" and he's been singing it that way ever since.
Not sure where he got the idea that bears regularly eat cats, but he's thoroughly convinced!

No comments: