3.05.2007

Never Happy...

I am never happy! This sounds bad, I know, but let me explain...

The weather is driving me crazy. Last week it's freezing cold. I'm waking up to a house that is 58 degrees. I'm wearing blankets and staying in my flannel pajamas all day because I can hardly bear the thought of getting undressed. It's too cold... and now... Holy cow!! I'm baking! It was already 80 degrees out this morning at 10:00 when I was coming home from grocery shopping. And stupid me... I'm wearing Jeans, long sleeves and a sweater. A sweater!

See... Never happy. Last week - too cold. This week - too hot. Gees, can't the weather make up it's mind? I mean, it is winter after all and it feels like stinking summer! I can only imagine that if it's 80 now in the first week of March what the Summer is going to be like. I wish we could just skip it and go straight to Fall.

No comments: