9.13.2007

This And That

I have a few things to share, but they are all too short for separate posts so here they are, all mushed together:


*Dillon has found his belly button. He is really cute: If you say "Dillon, where's your belly button?" he pulls up his shirt and shows you. He just figured it out and sometimes can't quite find the bottom of his shirt, so he ends up trying to pull up the leg of his shorts.



*Dillon loves trash. Well, more accurately, he love throwing away trash. He will carry the trash to the trash can and then toss it in. He is so proud of himself - I love it! And I am proud of him, too!

*I will admit that I really hate making the bed and usually don't make it unless people are coming over. So, you can only imagine that I was beyond excited when I read in the September/October issue of Wondertime magazine on page eighty-eight that it is actually healthier to not make your bed! "Recent studies indicate that unmade beds often allow more air to circulate than made beds, which can help banish dust mites and the allergens they produce. Share this tidbit with your children at your own peril." Woohoo!

*I heard on the radio the other day the eighty percent of adults don't properly wash their hands. They said that you should rub your hands together for at least one chorus of "Happy Birthday." Now I sing to myself when I wash my hands and it's always MY birthday.

*Finally, I love the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks and am so happy that it's back. But, since it's been so stinking hot, I got myself a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino. Oh my, now I'm hooked! Yummy!

1 comment:

Jeannett said...

Okay, so last night Andy informs me that's its almost Christmas...I furrowed my brow at him confused and said "huh? not really." He goes on to say "Yea, it is. You can get the pumpkin spice frappucino at Starbucks now...which means that next is the Peppermint one and then you can get the Egg Nog milkshakes at Jack in the Box!"