We had a very interesting weekend... But, I'm too lazy to write about everything that happened, so here is a list of highlights (and the not so great things)
Top Five Fun Things:
- Hung out with Derek and Susan all weekend.
- Had our Fantasy Football draft (here's hoping that the reigning champ - A.K.A. me - wins again.
- Tried a new Mexican restaurant (well, actually, two - but the first one was only new to me).
- Bought Dillon his first pair of "real" shoes.
- Had an awesome guest worship leader at church -Justin Fox.
Top Strange Thing:
- Had an Earthquake during church - it was as if God himself was saying "here I am." The worship leader was singing a song from God's point of view!
Top Four Sucky Things:
- It was hot! Actually, it was beyond hot - 115 degrees!
- It was so hot that on Monday the power went out - for several hours. By the time we left to come home, it was almost as hot inside as it was outside.
- Did I mention that it was hot?
- I didn't have my camera so no pictures - Boo!
Hope everyone had a happy (and cool) Labor Day!