10.10.2007

One Hundred

I have finally made it to my one hundredth post! Hooray for me! Since typically number one hundred is supposed to be a list of one hundred things about me and since I have already done that, here is a list of five's for you to enjoy. I saw this survey and thought it would be good for my hundredth post.

Five jobs I have had in my life:
1. photographer
2. library page
3. secretary for a ter mite company
4. personal assistant for a clinical nutritionist
5. domestic engineer


Five places I have lived:
1. La Mirada, CA
2. La Habra, CA
3. Cypress, CA
4. La Habra, CA (different house)
5. (I am leaving this space blank because, well, there are only four places)

Five places I have been on vacation:
1. Maui & Kauai
2. Disneyworld
3. San Diego
4. Las Vegas
5. Cruise to Mexico

Five foreign places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. London
3. Greece
4. Australia
5. Caribbean

Five places in the United States I would like to visit:
1. New York City
2. Washington, D.C.
3. Seattle
4. New England
5. Other Hawaiian islands

Five of my favorite foods:
1. Steak, cooked medium-rare
2. Caesar Salad
3. Chicken McNuggets
4. Enchiladas with green sauce
5. Lobster

Five of my favorite beverages:
1. Iced Tea
2. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
3. Cranberry Juice
4. Hot Chocolate
5. Patron Silver

Five I like to spend my money:
1. Target
2. Crate & Barrel
3. Home Depot
4. Children’s Place
5. Old Navy

Five restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Ruth’s Chris
2. Woodranch
3. Carnitas
4. Daphne’s Greek Cafe
5. Islands

Five television shows I enjoy watching:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Ghost Hunters
3. Heroes
4. Hannah Montana
5. Friends

No comments: