7.24.2008

Orange County Fair

Yesterday Jason, Dillon and I went to the Orange County fair. It was the first time I have been in four years and the last time we went I swore up and down that I hated the fair and would never ever, ever go back. It's not that I didn't enjoy the fair four years ago, it's that some rude hooligan decided to key the side and hood of my new car. I know that it's not the Fair's fault, but still, I was never going back.

Well, Tuesday, Tiffany was over and told us that they were going to the fair and Jason said that he really wanted some of the Australian Battered Potatoes that they have there and decided that we were going to the fair. We ended up having a really good time. Dillon rode on a bunch of rides and visited the petting zoo, I got to look at all the artsy exhibits (I especially enjoyed the themed table settings), Jason ate a ton of food (and I ate a little bit, too), and best of all, this time the car didn't get keyed (I wasn't taking any chances of it happening to my new car and instead made Jason drive his car.)


5 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh I love fairs! Ours is coming up in abou 3 weeks and I can't wait. If I'm honest- a big portion of my love for it is the food!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you and Jason. =] and i also like the summer nights one.

my mom and Dillon's nemo hat over her hat. hahaha



Tiffany =]

Kristen said...

looks like fun. i heart the fair, but ours is not as nice as the one in OC - ours is a bit redneck!

Christina said...

so your blogging on my blog and i decide to peak at yours and as I scroll down I see the famous picture of the deep fried potatos with RANCH... Oh my gosh its been ages since I have had those and now my mouth is watering... David and I used to always go to the OC fair and get those and see the concert, Memories. MAN... I just need to move back to OC so i can partake in the yummy food the fair has to bring once a year! I wish I was intown !! ERRR! looks like you had a blast...

Marcia Fiedorowicz said...

I LOVE his Nemo hat!!! I LOVE the picture when he's squatted down enamored at the goat!
You and Jason are adorable, as always!!