12.20.2007

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Here is our beautiful Christmas tree...


Notice it is only half decorated. When we brought the tree home, Dillon was so interested in it. He kept poking and prodding it. I decided to let it sit for a day so that he would get used to it and he did and eventually left it alone... that is until I put the lights on it. As soon as I turned the lights on, he tried to pull them off! After he was used to the lights, I finally decided to decorate the tree. Once again, Dillon was back at the tree - pulling off the ornaments he could reach and swatting at the balls that were just above his grabbing point (he reminded me of King Kong which is why Jason put a monkey on the top of the tree). Hopefully next year things will go better and I will be able to decorate the WHOLE tree!

No comments: