8.15.2007

Discovering Science

I have always wanted to go to the Discovery Science Center, so today I dragged the kids there. It was really interesting. We got to lay on a bed of nails and went on a "treasure hunt." I had my height measured by sonar - and it was actually right. Tiffany made a composite face on a computer. Jordan made the little dipper with pretzels and marshmallows. Dillon played with puzzles. Ryan got bit by a bird. Again. (You would have thought he would have learned his lesson at the aquarium.) I loved how there were so many "hands on" things to do. I especially loved the fact that they had two areas where only babies were allowed - It was great because Dillon wanted out of the stroller so bad. I highly recommend the Science Center - Most of the exhibits are inside so it is great on a hot day.









No comments: